Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Public Defender

Found 2 resources (displaying 2)

Oswego County Assigned Counsel Program
Oswego County Government

46 East Bridge Street
Oswego, NY

Provides attorneys to individuals in qualifying criminal and family court cases who are unable to afford an attorney.

Saint Lawrence County Office of Indigent Defense
Saint Lawrence County Government

48 Court Street
Canton, NY

Represents individuals in local criminal courts, County Court, Supreme Court, and Family Court who are unable to afford an attorney.

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to 2[email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google